GlobVision Inc. is a dynamic and innovative high-tech software development and systems integrator company. We are a globally competitive and a leading player in developing model-based and artificial intelligence software solutions, providing scientific and engineering services to three distinct industry sectors: Space, Aerospace & Defence; Earth Observation & Geographic Information Systems; and Utilities & Infrastructure.
We are currently seeking a Web Developer to fill a challenging position within our core development team. As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for the support and development of both web pages and web based applications for multiple industry sectors. This position will involve design and development of new technologies, as well as supporting, maintaining and upgrading existing websites and applications.
- Be an integral member of the design, development and deployment of our products.
- Participate in all software development lifecycle activities: estimating, planning, designing, coding, documenting and testing.
- Participate in defining product architecture and design.
- Work closely with a small, dedicated team to build efficient, maintainable, and scalable components of platforms.
- Perform stress and automation tests on developed code to ensure reliability and durability.
- Always maintain a high standard of functionality, simplicity, beautification, and user experience in your work.
- Develop user interfaces that are standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible, and performance optimized.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing websites and applications for enhanced performance and efficiency.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Computer Engineering, Software Development, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and to effectively handle changing priorities.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Creative and intuitive thinker who works well individually as well as in a team environment.
Required experience and skills
- 3+ years of experience as full stack web application development.
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET/C#.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with CesiumJS.
- Experience with AngularJs
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience in working with Relational databases.
- Java programming.
- Knowledge of source control software (SourceSafe, Apache SVN)
- Windows application development (VB. C++)
- Experience with PHP with MVC frameworks such as symphony, Laravel.
Job Type: Full-time
The selected candidate must be self-motivated and highly organized, and have very good personal and interpersonal skills with emphasis on learning new concepts, analytical thinking & problem solving, communication and team work, and technical documentation.
Please note, this position is available for Canadian residents only, and those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time