Concost Management Inc. is expanding and has immediate exciting opportunities for qualified construction field and office personnel. Concost Management Inc. promotes a creative team atmosphere with substantial growth potential. If you are ambitious with a high energy work ethic, join us at Concosts.
Duties will include:
- entering project transactions into Simply Accounting software and bank reconciliation spreadsheets;
- collecting and filing invoices and other miscellaneous documents;
- mailing project cheques/scheduling cheque pickup times;
- maintaining a record of all trade contracts for reference;
- communication with trades regarding documentation, invoices and payment;
- filing, labeling, ordering stationary and creating monthly management reports;
- various office administrative tasks to support daily company activities.
- minimum 2 years hands-on experience as a Bookkeeper, Accountant, Project Administrator or other relevant bookkeeping or auditing experience;
- university or technical school graduate in Accounting or Bookkeeping;
- proficiency with Sage Simply Accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite (including MS Project);
- excellent oral and written English communication skills.
How to apply:
Apply in confidence with résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Address your correspondence to:
The Concosts Group