The Early Years Facilitator facilitates program, activities and support participating families at the Houghton EarlyON Child & Family Centre. Working as part of a team, you are responsible for the children, families, and environment, delivering inquiry-based learning, and supporting parents and caregivers in their roles.
Planning, implementation & evaluation of core services for children & families including:
- Engaging Parents & Caregivers
- Supporting Early Learning & Development
- Making Connections for Families
- Flexibility to include days, evenings & weekend coverage for the Haldimand & Norfolk sites as required.
- Registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Ability to speak low German is highly preferred skill
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work well with adults & children
- Possession of a current First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Criminal & Judicial Matters and Vulnerable Sector Record Check, Children’s Aid Society Declaration/Release required.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $19.20 to $19.21 /hour