Well established Coast Advertising is looking for a Part-time Office Assistant/ Bookkeeper for our office located in the West Shore (Langford)
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Full Cycle Accounting (including but not limited to preparing cheques, preparing deposits, account reconciliations).
- Record and manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Payroll, monthly statements, invoicing
- PST, GST, Source Deductions, Corporate tax Remittance
- Support and general office/office manager duties as required.
- Assist Operations and Sales teams with various projects.
- Customer service
- Prepare proposals for customers
- Preparing purchase orders and ordering from vendors
- Update and maintain files
- Format, word process, edit, and proofread a variety of documents
- Apply standard mathematical skills such as calculations, formulas, and equations to perform a variety of tasks.
- Source and obtain pricing information for various orders
- Collect, verify, and input data into a variety of spreadsheets
- Post-secondary education in Business, Accounting or Finance 1–3 years’ experience in payroll, accounts payable (A/P), accounts receivables (A/R).
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide business report analysis.
- High Numerical accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert ability in Microsoft office suite, QuickBooks.
Benefit package available
Job Type: Part-time with possibility of becoming full-time
Job Type: Part-time
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Required)