We are hiring a detail-oriented Customer Success Representative!
Details of the Position:
- 40 hours a week, we will provide training and support.
- Working and strategizing with clients and internal departments to ensure client expectations are met and surpassed
- Assessing the best way to proceed on client projects, while planning and tracking results.
- Working with clients to fulfill client projects and reaching out to external contacts.
- Providing timely updates to clients by phone and email.
- A confident and positive phone presence for communicating with clients.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident communicating mainly over phone calls with clients
- Pride in being a top-performer
- Being passionate about helping others
- Good time management and organization skills
- Ability to de-escalate situations
- Phone conversations with clients; providing updates and clarification on our services
- Email communication with clients; using correct spelling and grammar
- Updating spreadsheets and tracking info internally
- Communicating with other departments for smooth client experience
Our Customer Success Representative will work on multiple client projects, with the opportunity to provide input on a wide variety of assignments. The objective of our Customer Success Specialist is to be the main point of contact for all client correspondence throughout the clients journey - performed through email, phone call, text and zoom as necessary. The day-to-day role will involve client management, customer service and research with a small sales and billing component.
Qualifications and Experience (Preferred):
- Client Management/ Customer Service experience
- Social Media Management
- SEO experience
- College/university diploma required
About The Company
Erase is North America’s largest and most successful online content removal company, helping people defend and protect their image online. Newest office located in Miami FL, Erase has successfully removed negative content for clients across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates, and New Zealand. The company has helped more than 10,000 clients improve their online image. With a team of 60+ employees, Erase has assisted businesses and individuals who have been victimized online, to rebuild and restore their online reputation.
We are Great Place to Work Certified for 2022, and dedicated to a positive employee experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
We have a remote workplace, and in the future will be allowing staff to return to the office voluntarily or remain working from home. We are dedicated to ensuring our staff are in a safe working environment.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Social media management: 1 year (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Burlington, ON