Neovation is a young, fast-growing company. Founded in 2012, we focus on developing and providing exceptional learning technologies and services to our clients across Canada and the USA, such as the City of Philadelphia, Home Hardware, Manulife Financial, Pita Pit, and more.
*We’re looking for a Senior Instructional Designer to join our Flare Learning team.*
**You will work within our Instructional Design group to help develop our standards and processes, as well as leverage both your writing skills and your creative abilities to work directly with clients to create curriculums, storyboard and design, and write beautiful client courses for a variety of markets and topics.
- You have a post-secondary degree in education, adult learning, distance learning or eLearning
- You have at least 7 years experience in course design and at least 2 years experience in eLearning design
- You are an expert in eLearning theories and applying those to design, and create engaging eLearning experiences that drive retention and measurable KPI’s
- You are innovative and have experience creating engaging training experiences using impactful and new techniques
- You are a quick, concise, and clear communicator
- You can work well on multiple projects and deliver with tight deadlines
- You are a driven performer with an aptitude for continuous learning
- You have excellent computer skills
- An asset: You are English / French bilingual
As a Senior Instructional Designer, you will
- Conduct needs assessments
- Identify desired learning outcomes
- Provide guidance for intermediate instructional designers
- Work directly with clients and taking ownership of a project as well as working with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand learning needs and create supportive curriculums
Would you enjoy a position where you develop great learning and customer experiences, and leverage both your writing skills and creative abilities?
Job Type: Full-time