*** Straight Days Continental Shift***
Set Up Mold Technician is responsible:
- Set-up/install moulds using proper rigging techniques, crane, hand tools and various equipment
- Remove Mold During Product Change
- Remove mold and all mold accessories from the machine
- Prepare the mold to be transported to the tool room
- Install Mold During Product Change
- Install the new mold by following proper procedures
- Troubleshoot mold issues during installation process
- Inspect the mold out for repairs, tool wear and damage
- Complete mold, insert/tooling changes
- Preparing molds for upcoming mold changes
- Preparing molds for storage after removal from machine
- Start machines after product changes and troubleshoot the process to optimize quality, cycle time and cavitation as necessary.
- Troubleshoot molds during production
- Process Troubleshooting and CI Duties
- Perform Routine Preventative Maintenance
- Community College Certificate/Diploma from Injection Molding Training Institutes
- 2 years related experience in a molding facility
- Previous experience working in a product change team and injection molding environment
- Operate overhead crane for mold transportation.
- Operate the reach truck to transport mold.
- Thin Wall Molding an asset
Job Type: Full-time