Sunshine Coast Health Centre is a private residential treatment centre for addictions and mental health in Powell River, BC. We are a licensed and accredited residential care facility as well as registered B Corp dedicated to helping clients transcend through their addictions through a collaborative and comprehensive program of counselling, medical, and psychiatric care.
Our compassionate team of counsellors, nurses, support staff, and other professionals is central to Sunshine Coast Health Centre’s ability to provide effective care. In anticipation of our new women’s program (The Georgia Strait Women's Clinic) launching later this year, we are adding one full-time position to our admissions team. Extended medical and comprehensive benefits included.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly organized, proactive individual with an excellent phone personality and relaxed, calm demeanor. They will also work collaboratively with the administration and finance departments so some administrative and bookkeeping experience is an asset. Please note that this position is exclusively for evenings and weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer service experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Office administration and/or bookkeeping experience required
- Post-secondary education in business administration or accounting at the university or college level (considered an asset)
- Preference will be given to those with experience in sales and marketing
- Maintain and answer all incoming calls and other communication channels (e.g. website chat, email inquiries, etc.).
- Maintains an excellent understanding of addiction treatment, the industry overall, and the organization itself.
- Maintains company phone system and transfer incoming calls to the appropriate department/staff person.
- Build relationships with prospective clients and advise them as requested by answering questions and addressing concerns about programs and services.
- Maintain and update CRM database with for each call/inquiry.
- Complete forms and record logs to create accurate, detailed files for each client, providing insights into target audiences and what they want from the company.
- Follow organization standards to ensure and maintain quality service and guarantee prospective clients receive exceptional service.
- Support documentation, report, and record management.
- Assist with various other admissions and administrative tasks and projects.
- Collaborate with and assist other departments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour