Operatic Agency is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our growing family!
We're a data driven digital solutions agency backed by a passionate team of creative thinkers and problem solvers. We've helped a diverse group of clients; from local businesses to some of the globe’s largest companies improve their business results through digital executions.
In this role you will be responsible for working on a wide variety of projects and technologies. These technologies range from WordPress, React, .NET, Node.js, Ruby on Rails and more. We are looking for a passionate explorer of tech who is always willing to learn. As a Senior Developer you will take ownership of projects and see them through to completion. You will be a voice for all things technical and will be able to advise, analyze and dissect requirements to ensure projects are delivered as designed, on time and on budget.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Development of web experiences from organizational websites to mobile web applications using best practices in responsive design using WordPress, React, .NET & Rails
- Creation of custom WordPress themes and plugins based on client and business needs
- Create and integrate external APIs with different platforms
- Create and deploy HTML based emails, websites, microsites
- Write and test well-documented code that is cross-browser and cross-device compatible
- Troubleshooting ability to provide solutions for support tickets from our clients
- Collaborate on the development cycle from time and resources estimation, through development, debugging and delivering
- Ensure security requirements are met for all development
- Review and test all digital deliverables with keen attention to detail and quality assurance
- Commit to ongoing learning and self-development
- Server level management for client websites
- Participate in client meetings and new business pitches
Your Skills & Experiences:
- At least 4+ years of previous professional development experience
- Understanding of technical SEO requirements
- Experience with AWS Services
- Good sense of UI/UX design.
- Proven education, training and certification in computer science, web programming or a history of experience where you excel in the field.
- Ideally, at least 4+ years of previous professional development experience
- Demonstrated ability to think ahead and plan next steps
- Can juggle many different projects with self-assurance and grace under pressure
- Strong coordination and communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and follow-through capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to collaborate in a team environment
- A sense of urgency, working well under pressure and deadlines
Nice to haves:
- Experience with .NET, Angular
- Experience with Node, React
- DevOps experience
What we offer:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- The opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry
- An opportunity to work with advanced technologies including AI, AR, ML & IoT
- Access to paid training platforms for skills advancement
- Career growth and advancement
- Casual business dress environment
- Located in Downtown Hamilton in a beautiful new office
- Transit friendly location
- Amazing work culture
- We have a 3D printer!
- One of Canada's fastest growing companies according to the Globe and Mail
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Operatic Agency is committed to creating an equal opportunity workplace. Applicants will have the same opportunity for employment without discrimination in regards to race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Discounted or Free Food
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Work From Home