Flint Learning Solutions has been developing custom eLearning solutions for public and private sector companies since 2012. We offer a fresh, practical, sustainable and engaging approach to corporate learning and development. FLS tailors each solution to the needs of the space, client and audience. We take interactive design to a new level as we focus on the visitor’s motion through a space as the primary driver for contextual experiences and content.
We are currently seeking a full-time Interactive Multimedia Designer with a creative flair for corporate learning to join our growing company. The Interactive Multimedia Designer will create the overall look and feel of a wide range of interactive communication products. Using text, data, graphics, sound, animation and other digital and visual effects, they will work on projects such as gamification, online learning materials and interactive videos. They will have up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and design solutions with high visual impact. This role demands a keen business sense to develop the overall layout and design to suit each individual client.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to quickly synthesize and translate technical information into clearly understandable multimedia content for our clients and must also have: an excellent work ethic demonstrated by a strong desire to learn and a commitment to quality; a take-charge attitude; the ability to be naturally creative and imaginative; flexibility to adapt to a wide range of business environments; versatility to adapt their communication style to a wide range of personalities; an eye for detail; determination; the ability to commit to and follow through on deliverables; the ability to stand up for their own ideas while taking direction from others; a positive, optimistic attitude; and the ability to contribute to a fast-paced, non-political working environment.
The Selected Candidate will:
- Collaborate with the visualization team to plan, develop, test, and deliver technical multimedia content for clients.
- Work with every level of professional, from intern to executive, to produce multi-media content for eLearning projects.
- Work with project managers and other technical staff to visually enhance technical images to make them more appealing/bring them to life.
- Translate and covert technical data and images into 2D and 3D renderings for eLearning projects.
- Storyboard, design, develop and edit videos that will enhance learning experiences.
- Coordinate professional narration of video scripts and source background music tracks and video clips as required.
- Use screen capture and editing/production software to develop multimedia content.
- Archive and maintain database of multimedia content, including source art, audio, animation, and video.
- Develop eLearning modules using authoring tools including, but not limited to, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline and Lectora.
- Advise clients on what is technically possible and research alternative approaches.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to:
- Find and create visuals, illustrations and motions graphics to support learning projects.
- Listen to and assimilate corporate goals and objectives.
- Think creatively and generate new ideas.
- Forecast time commitments and deliver according to plan.
- Exercise flexibility to modify a design brief to meet cost and time constraints.
- Work under tight time frames.
- Maintain a positive enjoyable working environment with a small team of instructional designers, learning consultants, and project managers.
- Produce high quality accurate work.
- Stay abreast of the latest design technologies.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for audio-visual or electronic materials.
- Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of learning materials in order to meet their needs.
- Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software
Skills and Experience (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Captivate
- HTML 5 animation
- After Effects
- Articulate Storyline
- 3D software
- Bootstrap 3.0
- Optimised SEO
- Multimedia Development experience: 8+ years
- UX Design experience: 3+ years
- Animation/video/sound editing experience: 3+ years
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or other related field
- UX Design course
- Digital Marketing course
NOTICE: Candidates who meet the requirements will be phone screened first. Be prepared to go through your resume and send examples of your work prior to a formal interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $52,650.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Animation: 3 years (Required)
- Ux Design: 3 years (Required)
- Multimedia Development: 8 years (Required)
- Sound Editing: 3 years (Required)
- Video Editing: 3 years (Required)
- eLearning Creation/Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)