The Store Manager is responsible for driving sales while managing the daily store operation functions. The Store Manager is accountable to ensure the team is achieving sales goals and is effectively training and coaching staff. The Store Manager should be committed to creating a welcoming atmosphere for customers as well have a passion for working in a fast-paced, customer centric organization, with a strong interested and knowledge of apparel.
- Determine needs of the business and ensures maximize sales are achieved.
- Review store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement.
- Hire, develop and retain management and associate team.
- Coach and train staff and create succession planning for future growth.
- Ensures all staff upholds customer service standards.
- Establish and communicates clear expectations of the team.
- Controls wages and shrink and ensures store audit compliance and shrink results are met.
- Ensures all staff adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure visual standards are met as per company directives.
- Oversee and ensure all daily operation functions are performed.
Canada Weather Gear welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time