SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Under the general direction of the Director of Customer Care/SVP Canada, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for increasing existing and new customer sales and for increasing account penetration and market share. The person would provide consultative support to clients to help find solutions to their imaging supply needs. The interaction with the customer may include program presentation, customer follow-up, and end-user sales support.
- Contact current and potential customers by cold calling, present Clover and CES benefits, and seek customer commitment to purchase from Clover Technologies Group.
- Qualify each customer/prospect to determine sales potential, and develop a strategy for pricing, product line, recycling and other areas.
- Analyze customer’s purchases and historical trends to grow sales in areas of opportunity and CES.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years commission/bonus based sales experience required.
- Telephone etiquette, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, handle rejection and remain motivated.
- PC literate including intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Bilingual a plus (French/English)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)