Restoration 1 London is currently seeking hardworking, motivated and dedicated General Labourers / Remediation Technicians. A clean G class drivers license is a must. You will be required to drive our vehicles.
- Responding quickly to emergencies such as water, fire and smoke damage.
- Documenting damage, tear out and cleanup.
- Extracting water from flooded structures using commercial extraction equipment.
- Removing contents from affected areas and assessing damage.
- Performing demolition including removing damaged or wet building materials such as carpet, pad, baseboard, cabinets, drywall, etc.
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment as needed.
Salary: $17 - $21 /HR depending on experience
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 1-2 years of experience in construction or cleaning up water damage is preferred but we will train willing, enthusiastic candidates
- Must be able to work after-hours and on holidays as necessary
- Must be able to take part in on-call emergency schedule
- Must provide your own hand tools & safety boots
- Must have a clean criminal record and be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have a clean driving record
- IICRC certification for Water Restoration is an asset
- High level of initiative and attention to detail
- Team player with ability to work independently
We thank all applicants; however, only those to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- restoration: 1 year (preferred)
- G Class Driver's (preferred)