Canavac Systems Inc. is a leading manufacturer of central vacuum cleaners located in Stratford. We are looking to add an energetic, skilled and detail oriented Electrostatic Painter to our team.
In this position, you will spray parts that are constantly moving on a conveyor using a variety of powder paints. You will be responsible for choosing the correct settings based on each paint to ensure a proper coating and avoid having to rework parts.
Duties / Essential Functions
- Select appropriate paint based on production schedule
- Operate hand-held spray guns to spray paint or coat items on moving conveyor system.
- Apply touch-ups using paint brushes as required
- Clean and maintain painting and coating, ventilation, compressed air and personal protective equipment.
- Check proper thickness of plating using micrometers, calipers or other devices.
- Load and unload parts on conveyor system
- Ensure parts coming off the line meet quality specifications
- Blow water off parts using compressed air
- Fill out appropriate paperwork as required
- Sand parts
Skills, Experience and Educational Requirements
- Completion of High school
- Previous experience with electrostatic paint is required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible and team orientated individual
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
What We Can Offer You
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Straight day shift Monday to Friday
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. We thank you for your application!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent