Systematix is looking for an Integration Lead & IT Solution Architect for one of his Montreal clients. The ideal candidate possesses the following skillset and experience:
· Assessment, design and delivery of a client's current processes based on leading practices.
· Experience in working with Cloud (SaaS) and On-Premise solutions and vendors, including implementation, business continuity plan, security, service level agreement, cost of ownership.
· Technical acumen of system configuration, especially for cloud integrations.
· Experience in assisting the client as a point of reference while transitioning from an on-premise system to cloud-based technology.
· Experience with Business Intelligence and Performance Management software tools.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or the equivalent)
· A Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in application development with progressively senior roles related to Senior Application Development.
· Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the application architecture/design, coding and their applications thorough and detailed understanding of application performance issues and performance tuning techniques
· Strong knowledge of hardware infrastructure supporting application development.
· Proven familiarity with software architecture design patterns and their application.
· Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming and design, SOA, common web technologies.
· Proven expertise in programming languages and Application development (including C# and ASP.Net and VB.Net), familiarity with current trends and industry best practices.
· Experience in programming synchronous and asynchronous interfaces using Java, C # or ASP.NET, bus messaging, XML and Web SOAP or Rest Web services.
· Strong knowledge of Oracle,SQL server, MySQL and MongoDB databases.
· Performance Tuning, Memory Management; and Analysis
· Virtualization tools such as Citrix, VmWare
· Ability to stay current with the latest technologies, trends and development approaches and architectures while maintaining commitments to projects and support requirements.
· Familiarity and experience with at least one architecture framework (e.g., Zachman, TOGAF) is
· Responsible for the overall architecture future state, of one or more application systems define the solutions and platform architectures for new development projects.
· Design optimized integration points between systems to establish the overall solution.
· Participate in design reviews; validate technology approaches and associated work products to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
· Ensure existing application and/or data-security policies are followed and incorporate security requirements into the overall architecture.
· Develop proof of concept prototypes for solutions and platforms to ensure viability.
· Provide guide to the functional specialist team in the implementation, integration and configuration of the solution.
· Lead delivery of integration scope including interfaces, report, security within time, scope and budget constraints.
If you are interested in consulting opportunities, Systematix could also offer you a permanent position. Contact us!
* Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your interest!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent