Copetown Woods Golf Club is Hiring!
- Complete all tasks as set out by the Food and Beverage Manager
- Complete all work-related tasks and duties required to successfully execute restaurant dining as well as banquet functions
- Work in a safe and efficient manner at all times according to our health & safety policy
- Follow and enforce all company policies, cleaning schedules, opening/closing checklists, daily procedures and all other tasks required to operate efficiently within the department
- Assist as required with placing and receiving orders
- Communicate professionally and directly with the Executive Chef, Food and Beverage Manager and food & beverage team on all food service issues
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times toward our team and our guests
- Dedicated to delivering a high level and standard of service quality
- Strong work ethic and organization skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- This position will require to work a varied schedule that will include evenings, nights, and weekends
- Previous experience as a supervisor, lead server or banquet captain recommended
- How many years of Hospitality experience do you have?
- How many years of Supervisory experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Smart Serve?
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Supervisor, Banquet Captain or Lead Server: 1 year (Preferred)