Compensation: Competitive Wages & Benefits
Employment type: Full-time
B&D Auto Body & Glass is looking for a Full Time Receptionist/Office Assistant to join our team.
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Invoicing and collecting payments
- Data entry
- Organizing & maintaining office space
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent phone manner and ability to handle a multi-line phone system
- Desire to provide the highest level of customer service
- Possess strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to multitask
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Benefits that include, but are not limited to extended life, health, dental, and vision.
- Company bonuses
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
About Our Company:
B&D Auto Body & Glass Ltd has been operating for over 30 years. We are a part of ICBC's Accredited Express Repair Program & Glass Express Program providing top quality repairs and first class customer service. In addition, we specialize in premium brand vehicle repairs as we are one of the few Lexus, BMW/MINI Certified Collision Repair Centres in Vancouver.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Greeting visitors
- Answering and routing phone calls