Front-End React Developer
As a Web Platform engineer at Brainfinance, you’ll help build the foundation for web. This team focuses on providing a high-performance, secure and reliable web ecosystem for all of our users through the creation and support of developer tools, systems and frameworks. The team’s main goal is to make engineers productive and its web applications high quality utilizing a modern tech stack (React.js & Redux)
What You Will Be Doing
- As a member of the team you'll be involved in product design and development, work extensively in web platform, and deploy your changes to production weekly.
- Learn from and mentor other engineers and participate in code reviews.
- Help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues.
- Suggest and drive improvement on all parts of the stack and internal development processes.
- Build and architect the front-end logic for an intuitive, user-friendly platform.
- Offer input on technical design, UI, and product features.
- Work cross-functionally with an agile team including Product, UX/Design, Back-End Engineers.
- For this role, we prefer Montreal-based candidates.
What You Need for this Position
- Extensive React/Redux experience
- Thorough understanding of web programming: expertise in HTML5/CSS/JS
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in front-end software development.
- Nice to have with server-side technology including Python, PHP, Swift, C++ and MySQL.
- Adept at discovering and understanding how design impacts end-users.
- Ability to communicate complex technical principles to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong track record in building high quality and complex applications and delivering projects on time.
- Knowledge of, or strong interest in, the Fintech industry and common technologies used.
- A cutting-edge technology stack
- Competitive salary
Fun and relaxed work environment
Free healthy snacks and refreshments
Great office location
Providing opportunities to attend trainings and conferences
An amazing team!
Brain Finance is a leading financial technology company ( Fintech ) that offers responsible and constructive credit solutions to consumers by Marketplace Lending platform . We redefine access to credit with our revolutionary technology using machine learning and automation capabilities to provide better and simpler financial services to everyone. We have built a new generation of lending technology platform and have reinvented how credit decisions are made. The new AI is transforming multiple sectors and now is the time for us to bring this new predictive power into financial services.
**We only accept CVs from people who live in Canada.**
Job Type: Full-time
- React: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)