Vehicle Protective Solutions is seeking an experienced paint protection film and/or window tint installer in the Penticton / Okanagan, BC area.
The right candidate should excel in paint protection film and/or window tint applications and should be willing to learn and develop his/her skills. The candidate must be a team player who is able to work in a fast paced environment and is willing to devote him/herself to a growing organization.
As a paint protection film and/or tint window tint installer and trainer, the candidate would be responsible for
- installing paint protection films and/or window tint films
- clean and prep vehicles prior to application
- transport vehicles to and from the shop
- maintain a clean shop / work environment
- maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by superior(s)
- ensure high quality applications / output
- develop his/her skills and learn other skills
- High School Diploma as Education
- Current and valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to drive competently
- Ability to travel / leave on short notice
- Must have a keen attention to detail, excellent eye-hand coordination, willingness to learn, and able to listen and follow instructions properly
- Must have previous experience with paint protection film, window tint, or vinyl applications
- Must have a courteous attitude towards others (associates, customers, etc.)
- Must work well within a team
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Hourly pay ($20.00 - 27.50/hr)
- May be eligible for additional pay such as incentives and bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $27.50 /hour