Nasri International is an established Montréal based family business having evolved in the fashion industry for over 50 years. It is now recognized as a leader in the design, import and distribution of clothing for the whole family. In addition to the development of thriving in house brands, Nasri creates, imports and distributes private programs and labels tailored to the needs of its valued customers. In 2014, the company launched Everyday Sunday, a swimwear and leisurewear brand for women and men and Romy & Aksel with clothing for babies and 2 to 8 year old boys and girls. Both brands have quickly become favorites among customers, buyers, stylists and the media alike.
The Office clerk is responsible for processing all clients and suppliers’ orders in the system, to modify them when necessary, as well as following up in a timely matter. He is also responsible for producing various documents and reports to be sent to proper departments.
- Produce technical data sheets for each of our products in the computer system;
- Check the accuracy of information in orders;
- Enter data in the computer system;
- Prepare the picking slips for the products received in the warehouse and check the conformity of these with the orders;
- Check that all orders match the purchases made;
- Track any changes in orders and transfer information to the people concerned.
Preparation of purchase orders
- Create purchase orders in the computer system;
- Check the accuracy of information in purchase orders;
- Communicate packaging specifications to suppliers and ensure regular monitoring with them.
- Participate in the annual inventory;
- Identify in the system all products out of stock;
- Perform other related duties, as required.
- Organized, attention to details and precise
- Able to manage a large volume of information at once
- Ability to work under the guidance of various people
- Ability to adapt during rush period
- AEC, DEC or Technical diploma in a relevant discipline
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in the fashion industry, an asset
- Bilingual in French and English, oral and written
- Benefits after 3 months of continuous service
- Outdoor free parking all year long
- Easy access in public transportation
- Team member purchase program
- Professional growth opportunities
We thank all applicants in advance, but please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry: 2 years (Required)