Duties as follows: Position will share tasks in Airdrie and Calgary.
- Basic repairs needed in building, landscaping small grass area and lot clean up (gutter repairs). Snow removal via tool onsite as ability to use the following: bobcat, quad and truck with plow at mini storage and other commercial buildings. Use of small power tools such as drills or saws, etc. required.
- Ideal candidate would have basic "handyman" skills like basic plumbing and electrical needs (household repairs).
- Clean out vacant bays & painting
- Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Perform daily and periodic tasks in assigned areas as directed
- Maintain appearance of all facilities, site and applicable equipment.
- Perform mechanical repairs and drywall/painting projects.
- Inspect and operate equipment and determine that all is functioning properly.
- Perform assigned task(s) assuring that required, requested and planned repairs, modifications, installations, renovations and other general maintenance activities are properly accomplished in a safe, efficient, cost effective, and timely manner.
- Perform labor or other semi-skilled duties including equipment moving, component assembly, replacement of missing floor or ceiling tile, debris/garbage removal, etc.
- Assist as required and coordinate with all trades people and custodians in the performance of day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
- Preventative Maintenance – Filter changes, greasing, and organizing mechanical rooms
- Basic landscaping needs on demand (normally with 24 hours lead way) all seasons. Mowing, basic tree trimming, shoveling/sweeping sidewalk around apartment complex.
- Perform other tasks within our group of companies’ portfolios as deemed necessary by the supervisor.
Must be able to operate a vehicle and has a valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Snow Removal: 1 year (Preferred)