The North Shore News has an immediate opening for a full time Ad Control/Sales Assistant. This role requires great attention to detail, quick decision making and multi-tasking skills in a high volume, fast-paced environment. The core of the position includes ensuring that all ads (print and digital) are entered into a booking/billing system accurately and that all ad material is completed for press while adhering to various deadlines. Duties also include proofreading and working with clients to make corrections to ads. Additionally, providing assistance to sales representatives as needed.
- Managing order entry for advertising including display, inserts and digital booking information including deadlines into the North Shore News & other LMP publications
- Managing and tracking ads within press deadlines for North Shore News and other LMP publications
- Liaising with clients, editorial, production, other publications, and accounting, and other stakeholders to support the sales team
- Various administrative duties including mailing copies of the papers, sending ads electronically, creating posters and signboards, and compiling lists and tasks as necessary to contribute to the success of the display sales team
- Researching and contributing to ideas and products
- Ongoing skill development in order to understand changing trends and methods
This position requires great attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and the personality to excel in our deadline driven environment. Strong communication skills are essential.
We offer a great working environment, a competitive salary including an attractive benefits package. If this sounds like the perfect fit, please email your resume and cover letter in confidence no later than Tuesday, October 29, 2019 to:
Sales and Marketing Director
North Shore News
Job Type: Full-time