bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora (www.foodora.ca ( http://www.foodora.ca/ )) is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 70 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we're bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals. We are currently fully operational in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec City and Ottawa!!!
About the role:
We are committed to growing and fostering a solid community of reliable, customer-focused and professional riders (our delivery couriers) for our restaurant partners. As foodora Canada continues to scale, we are looking for a dynamic Courier Growth Associate to help us grow our current fleet of riders and continuous management of our riders. As part of our Rider Management Team, the Courier Growth Associate will work closely with our Fleet Managers and seasonal team members.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the local fleet manager to fulfill supply targets - Contacting candidates by phone/sms/email to schedule onboarding sessions and follow-up as needed
- Onboarding new riders! - Running onboard sessions for new riders in-person and remotely. Administration and account setup
- Continuously improve riders experience to build a strong and trustful relationship between the fleet, foodora and customers. Always aiming towards a positive environment
- Managing weekly forecast demands as well as assist in creating shifts and arrangements
- Facilitating communication between the fleet and fleet managers
- Providing direct support through email or in-person visits
What are we looking for?
What we have to offer:
- Experience in communications or business administration
- Some experience in a management or role leading training or onboarding
- Ability to thrive in an independent working environment
- You're a self-starter. You can wake up and make your own plan for the day
- That desire to pull things apart to see how they work
- Overflowing hustle
- Excellent English (verbal and written) communication skills
- French fluency is an asset
- Office Snacks
- Pet-friendly office
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Food Allowance
- Opportunity to learn from the best of the business
- We like to work hard and play harder!