Foremont Drywall Contracting is a drywall contractor operating throughout the Southern Ontario region specializing in the installation of insulation, drywall, acoustical ceilings, and metal studs. We are seeking an individual to join our team who demonstrates great personal skills and has some knowledge and experience in the Low Rise, High Rise, and ICI sectors of the Construction Industry.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Act as a key contact between the site supervisors and the office.
- Receiving and processing material orders from site supervisors to ensure next day delivery.
- Reviewing of customers extras and change orders before processing material orders.
- Setting up new projects and project templates in the company software system.
- Assisting in the analyzing of material quantities received before being processed.
- Effective communication.
- Fluent in English.
- Quick decision making.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Works well individually and as part of a team.
- Must be organized and be able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
- A minimum of 1 year order desk experience.
- Proficient computer skills specific to Outlook, Excel, and Word. We will provide training for our company software system.
Salary will be based on experience plus benefits. We offer long term job stability as the company is expanding.
Job Type: Full-time
- order desk: 1 year (Required)
- Construction: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)