If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you’ve found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
- Receive all incoming phone calls; address & record not homes, damaged products and customer resets
- Create service Work Orders as required, in accordance with company policy / procedure
- Rewrite invoices, in part or full as required for damaged product or when customer is not available for delivery
- Conduct the driver check in process when a driver returns at the end of the day
- Confirm invoices are signed off correctly detailing any discrepancies
- Communicate with QC and the store to create and resolve any failed EEX reports.
- Confirm the invoice status of all returned items
- Maintain the highest level of customer service at all times
Knowledge and Skills:
- Competent working knowledge of retail, generally accepted practices and procedures an asset
- Proficient English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making ability
- Proficient administrative ability
Education & Experience:
- Min 6 months working experience in commercial transport service environment
- Min 6 months working experience in customer service environment
- Grade 12 education required
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer! Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Administrative or Customer Service: 1 year (Required)