TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio with a global clientele spanning multiple industries. Over the past ten years, we've built 150+ applications and have patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in a strong position to cater to larger accounts and to launch our own products.
We are a family. We have fun. Design means everything to us and we have the technical chops to deliver what lesser programmers might describe as spooky magic. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and we drive each other to achieve greatness.
Role Summary - Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer - one who is meticulous and experienced in testing applications for TTT’s client projects. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of best practices when it comes to software testing methodologies.
- Oversee all aspects of the quality assurance process including test creation, developing and executing test plans verification and validation tests, establishing test metrics, maintaining KPIs, review test effort estimates, release management, and reporting.
- Implement best practices including a variety of different testing protocols, tools, and device test matrices to ensure quality standards are met.
- Act as the primary quality point of contact between project partners.
- Flexibility in switching among multiple projects and execute QA in parallel.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between team members while arranging relevant training and professional development.
- Experience in a professional services environment working and responsible for validating Unity RT3D, Web, Cloud, Mobile, Data Science, and/or Machine learning-based applications.
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Unity Engine, TestRail, Postman/Swagger, Jenkins, GitHub, and validating various tech stacks.
- Great communication and writing skills in explaining the bugs/issues, and steps to reproduce the issues to the development team.
- Create strong partnerships with development engineers to resolve software development problems.
- Familiarity with automated test scripts and tools such as Selenium, Cypress, or Appium is a bonus.
- Experience with Code Coverage and Static Analysis tools.
- Experience with Security Testing.
- Complete this application and include your CV. Please provide references.
- If your profile matches what we are looking for, we'll contact you and set up a short video call.
- After the initial screening, we will set up an interview at our office or via video conference during which we'll talk about your experience and answer your questions about TTT Studios.
- Technical interview with the project team. We would ask some specific questions about how would you conduct QA for a given task or project.
- The team would review the interview results, and we will come to a decision.
A Day at TTT Studios
The work culture at TTT is second to none. On arrival, head to the kitchen for your daily caffeine fix before joining the team in our open-plan office space. Once you've settled in, our engineering team will onboard you with our development processes and technical standards. Equipped with the tools you need, get ready to jump into action. Working from home is always an option.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span from tourism to communications. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful technical challenges that keep you on your toes. For an idea of some of the projects we’ve taken on in the past, check out our case studies here.
As you work, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will trot by and welcome you to the TTT family. To help combat work stress, our perks include work flexibility, monthly happy hours, weekly lunch & learns, yoga lessons twice a week, and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives, and management does everything it can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award-winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We're ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion, and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest caliber. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you’d like an insider look at TTT, be sure to check out our Employee Handbook which has been made publicly available for maximum transparency. In it, you’ll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, our code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios.