Job Title: HRIS Business Analyst
Location: North GTA
Length of Assignment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $80,000/yr - $85,000/yr
Mier Recruitment is hiring!
- Identify areas of risk and opportunities, and recommends system and/or process enhancements in order to drive innovation and change.
- Research, evaluate and implement new upgrade, feature and talent/people module that deliver an exceptional user experience in support of business goals.
- Investigate and troubleshoot functional and technical issues.
- Oversee and perform testing of system for upgrades, talent/people modules and/or new releases.
- Implement HR projects and efficient process content development and delivery processes in collaboration with partners across the business and support the increased reach of learning to team members.
- Organize initiatives and/or training of team member's enterprise wide.
- Drive and advocate uniformity, consistency, automation, standardization and utilization of the HRMS
- Responsible for establishing strong relationships with business leaders to continually assess business needs and drive system adoption.
- Establish parameters to measure the early adoption, effective utilization and proficiency to new change initiatives for team members.
- Utilize analytic skills to extrapolate data for reporting and metrics using a variety of methods and systems.
- Identify deviations in performance from the change standards and implement strategies for corrective action to achieve full organizational adoption to change.
- Patriciate in projects specific to application updates, new People modules, implementations, acquisitions/mergers, and other special people projects.
- Liaison with internal and external service providers to identify and resolve application issues.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in working with Human Resources Management Systems.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- CHRL designation considered an asset.
- Experience within Long Term Care or Retirement industry considered a strong asset.
- Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of Human Resources processes, legislation and policies.
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects.
- Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and provide conclusions or approaches to the job.
- Proficient at technical learning delivery and facilitation.
- Ability to troubleshoot team member concerns and formulate a decision to resolve the issues.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.