Domcor Traffic Control Intl. Inc. (DTCII) and Domcor Health, Safety & Security, subsidiaries of The Corrado Venture Inc. Group of Companies (CVI), is currently looking for a Fleet Manager. Comprised of four divisions operating across the nation, The CVI Group’s head quarters are based in Campbell River, BC. DTCII and its constituents conduct business across multiple sectors and strive to advance universal industry standards. We deeply value our First Nations relationships and actively work to expand the opportunities shared with Indigenous communities through partnership, training and employment.
As the Fleet Manager, you will work out of our Campbell River, BC office and manage a growing fleet of over 200 vehicles. A background in fleet management will be considered a substantial asset, however, experience in vehicle and mechanical maintenance, including but not limited to preventative vehicle maintenance, leasing policies, tracking of pertinent records, vehicle procurement procedure, etc. is mandatory. Your experience and expertise will help organize and develop better widespread use of our current fleet management tool, Geotab, a leading telefleetmatics platform. For optimization of this platform, computer & technology-based skills are required. As fleet manager, you will oversee the implementation of new fuel card procedures as well as vehicle inventory and procurement.
- Proven knowledge of vehicles, servicing, parts, etc.
- Ability to keep meticulous maintenance records, advanced Excel knowledge
- Skill in prioritizing and multitasking in a face paced environment
- Solid knowledge of vehicle leasing & procurement strategies
- Accurate auditing skills
- Strong fiscal management
- Developed communication and negotiation skills
- Comfortability with technology and motivation for continuing education
- Bachelors degree is seen as substantial asset
- Daily upkeep of spreadsheets and maintenance records
- Management of maintenance requests & PO protocol
- Procurement of vehicle inventory for project specific sites
- Liaise with project managers and division managers to deliver on short term and long term requests
- Auditing of fuel card usage
- Monitoring of Geotab including driver exceptions, engine alerts and idle reports
- Continuously work to improve strategies and procedures
- Track, report and forecast using personal reports and collected information from various vendors
Job Type: Full-time