Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and discounts at hotels around the world. We also include perks like free parking for our associates. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
- Service, maintain, and repair equipment while maintaining minimal impact to hotel operations and guest satisfaction
- Conduct preventative maintenance on all HVAC, plumbing and electrical equipment
- Equipment history tags must also be filled out accurately and legibly
- Other duties as assigned
2+ years’ in a Maintenance role
Secondary School Graduate Diploma
- Working knowledge of mechanical equipment, troubleshooting and repair
- Working knowledge of electrical systems (115vac – 600vac)
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job such as kneeling, bending, walking, climbing 20 foot ladders and lifting
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to email@example.com or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600