Thomas, Large & Singer Inc.
Full Time Employee (Contract)
University Degree or College Diploma
General Job Description
Thomas, Large & Singer is seeking a detail-oriented team player with exceptional judgment to manage
listings and grow sales on Amazon and other retailer online marketplaces on a 1-year contract. The ideal
candidate is a highly organized self-starter with 2-3 years of relevant experience who is comfortable
working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment.
The E-Commerce Specialist’s time will be spent managing TL&S’ clients’ listings and campaigns for all e-
commerce platforms. This position will be responsible for managing listings, optimizing product visibility,
researching new opportunities, analyzing data and growing marketplace opportunities.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage, and optimize listings for Amazon and other marketplaces, including, but not
limited to Walmart.ca, and LCL
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing
optimization, content creation
- Research and identify, and optimize existing marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing
- Monitor competitive listings and TL&S’s product pricing on all marketplaces
- Review customer feedback and reviews, updating processes as needed
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems,
particularly for Amazon
- Consistently monitor and understand competitive pricing landscapes
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace metrics and sales, providing insights to clients.
- Regular contact with the Vendor Manager(s) with business reviews
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing, data sciences, or related field
- Two-plus years’ experience in ecommerce, online marketing, or equivalent
- Knowledge of online marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart etc..)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a
collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to plan strategically and manage multiple tasks and
projects in parallel
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in
forecasting, production, and communication with others
- Experience in merchandising, online marketing, and/or e-commerce preferred
- Experience with product listings, data feeds, email marketing, search engine marketing
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn
and work with new systems and software
Interested candidates may apply by email to Human Resources HR@tlscanada.com with your resume and
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thomas, Large & Singer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
About Thomas, Large & Singer Inc.
Since 1912, Thomas, Large & Singer has been a preferred buy-sell distributor in the Consumer Packaged
Goods industry for many Canadian and international clients. Over the past century, the company has
developed expertise in all facets of the industry from national logistics and warehousing, to order-to-cash,
trade promotional control solutions, broker management and sales agency of private label and industrial
To find out more, please go to our website www.tlscanada.com