Are you a creative person with a fine eye for detail and an interest in design?
Home Fashions Group inc. is a full service contractor specializing in kitchens and baths and we are looking for a part-time Design & Administrative Assistant. The day-to-day activities are fun and fast-paced and the right applicant should thrive in a professional yet lively environment. This position will lead to a full-time Kitchen and Bath Designer role.
- Work closely with a group of professionals dedicated to creating beautiful and functional spaces for residential and commercial clients
- Work with clients in the showroom as their guide through our process
- Answer phones and monitor incoming requests through email and website
- Photograph projects throughout the renovation process
- Create posts for different social media platforms
- Gain a knowledge of the residential construction industry by working within all divisions of our business
- Work occasional Saturday
- Grow into full-time Kitchen and Bath Designer
- Complete in-home consultations with clients
- Work closely with clients to prepare design packages, quotes, and project initiation
- Order products
- Microsoft Office
- Class 5 Drivers License
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Punctual, reliable, and the ability to work without constant supervision
- Experience with 20/20, Photoshop, and Google Analytics an asset
- Degree/Training relevant to position an asset
Please send resume to Jarred Dooley - CEO. Only those being requested an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- Fredericton, NB (Required)