Aubin Nurseries Ltd. is a family owned business established in 1927 and has since grown to over 500 acres to serve our clients. We are proud to provide numerous garden centres and landscapers with the best perennials, container-grown shrubs, pot-in-pot trees and B & B Rooted Living Plants.
We have always considered our most important asset to be our employees. If you are hard-working dedicated and are interested in an exciting and challenging position, then we want to hear from you!
What you bring to the role:
· Ability to build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
· Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills, as well as ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· An admiration for and working knowledge of Prairie Ornamental Plants is an asset.
Associated duties in this position:
· Represent the Company at select trade shows, acting as a role model for the nursery and industry.
· Stay current with new plant varieties, growing techniques and advances in horticulture.
· Required to have a class 5 drivers license, to travel to visit clients.
· Set sales targets and promotions for sales team.
· Work with the team on logistics for spring shipping.
· Follow up with customers about previous and future orders.
Considered an asset:
· Previous Sales and Management experience
· Business Education and/or experience
· Horticultural and/or landscaping education
· Plant and Pest ID
· Advanced computer skills.
· Comfort with Excel, Word, outlook, Industry Programs, Social Media
· Website maintenance
· Network and server maintenance
Salary will be determined based upon experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: Sales Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent