Who is Bronte Construction?
Bronte Construction prides itself on our innovative approach and expert team. Together, we successfully implement quality construction projects, with an embedded environmental focus, that enhance communities for generations. Our team lives and breathes our Foundation Principles which consist of Safety, Balance, Culture, Quality, and Character. Our organization is composed of long-term team members, who are passionate about doing their best work every day, on every site.
How We’re Different
- Annual Rankings for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 as one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada
- Awards for Environmental Project of the Year 2018
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- RRSP plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on weekly contributions
- Paid Vacation time off each year, in addition to statutory holidays
- Participation in yearly training and career development programs
- Project Performance Bonus Incentives
- Weekly Catering of Breakfast and Lunch
- Contribute to the overall morale and success of your crew
- Review drawings and specifications
- Archive daily production targets
- Champion Bronte Safety Culture
A day in the life
- Operate drill, crane or boom truck, hoisting equipment to lift, move, or position large objects at work site.
- Experienced with and training completed, to operate rotary foundation drill rig equipment, is required
- Perform pre-operational inspections, safety checks, test lifts, and load chart calculations.
- Communicate with assigned crews to determine the best placement of the crane for planned lifts.
- Perform pre-operational inspection and calculate crane capacities and weight to prepare for rigging and hoisting.
- Participate in rigging procedures when/as
- Ability to travel to work sites within Ontario
- Must be comfortable with survey equipment
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must be an Interprovincial Red Seal 339A or Journeyperson Crane Operator from a recognized provincial training authority
- Ontario Drill Rig Training completed
- Five (5) years of crane operation experience;
- Able to operate Drill rig rated 270 kNm or higher
- Able to perform physically demanding tasks outside in all types of weather and terrain
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent organizational, administrative, communication and interpersonal skills.
Bronte Construction believes in equal opportunity in employment practices without discrimination and complies with all laws regarding human rights in the province of Ontario, Canada.