IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
- Daily administration and support of our Salesforce implementation including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations;
- Participate and lead in business process review workshops and perform detailed analysis of business requirements
- Develop solutions to business requirements using Salesforce and Force.com platform capabilities
- Assist with development of training curriculum
- Migrate data from customer legacy systems, or Exchange using Salesforce data migration tools
- Take a primary role in devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing;
- Keeping on top of new Salesforce features and functionality, specifically Lightning and providing recommendations for process improvements;
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements;
- Provide Salesforce users with technical support;
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution;
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users
- Working closely with Salesforce partner ecosystem including technology providers, App Exchange partners and implementation partners
- 5+ years of hands-on experience administering and maintaining applications on the Salesforce.com Platform in a Multi-Org environment supporting variety of Business Functions
- Significant production experience implementing and administering Salesforce Marketplace app add-ons such as CPQ, Conga, DocuSign SharinPix, and others.
- Architect mindset to assess strongest user experience benefits, while considerate of integration points, performance, security, and utilization of Salesforce core functionality when designing solutions.
- Full understanding of the Salesforce.com platform and administration of said platform.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator certification is desired.
- Familiarity with Apex Code, Lightning Components and general development practices is a nice to have.
- Strong grasp of web/mobile technologies, emerging trends and Big Data technologies.
- Experience working within the manufacturing and/or building industries is desired.
- Successfully provided Salesforce.com administration services for a scaled a web/mobile product that serves an engaged and growing user base.
- Experienced with global Salesforce.com environments and deployments across multiple geographical regions, such as North America and Europe
- Experienced with both Service and Sales cloud functionality
- Strong understanding of SDLC, PM and Agile methodologies
- Experienced working within an IT Governance model (e.g. Cobit, ITIL, ISO 27001)
- Ability to present complex information clearly and concisely to different levels of the organization (written and verbal – i.e. PowerPoint)
- Business process flows and modeling
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities; changing course and direction as needed.
- Foster an open/partnering mentality to help improve overall team performance.
- Curious and actively inquisitive about the outside world and learning about new ideas for improvement
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee's sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent