♦Hiring Online English tutors♦
Offering good compensation Min US$16(CA21)~MaxUS$30(CA40) / 1 hour
1. Even with no experienced, if you are a very fluent English speaker, you can earn good compensation
2. There is no need to clear your schedule ahead of time for classes.
- Our system supports that tutors can choose the classes by themselves when they prefer to and available time‼
3. Additional wage incentives(+$1~$5)
- - hold English teaching qualification such as TESOL, TEFLE, TESL
- - nomination fee from student
We are looking for online English tutors to teach students and adults, mainly in Korea and Japan. You will be creating interactive lesson plans and teaching students from different backgrounds.
If you are a very fluent English speaker, you are more than qualified!
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your language skills and receive great benefits!
Enthusiastic, open-minded, and patience tutors are welcome!
++ Basic qualifications
- English is your primary language
- College Degree OR College Enrollment Verification (Required)
- Computer or Tablet PC
- High-speed internet Access
- Minimum hourly wage: General tutors start from $16
- Tutor holding English teaching certificate starts at $18
Additional incentives are added if you:
- Hold a professional teaching qualification such as TESOL, TEFLE, and TESL
- Have experience teaching English as an U&I Language tutor
- *Are selected by students to be their designated teacher (nomination incentive)
Experienced, dedicated, and passionate tutors can earn up to $30 per hour!
Even with no-experienced tutors can earn up to $24 per hour easily!
Please refer to the current homepage.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Up to $40.00 per hour
Application deadline: 2023-03-31