- Creating and maintaining credit history files
- Supporting the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio
- Documenting daily collections activity
- Researching account disputes and billing discrepancies
- Performing account/payment reconciliations
- Identifying delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
- Identifying bad debt or financial exposure
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to sort and/or distribute mail.
- Word processing and/or data entry skills.
- Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Ability to interact and communicate with people over the telephone and via email
- Computer data entry skills.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Receptionist skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- collections: 1 year (Preferred)