ConsidraCare is actively looking for compassionate, caring and competent professional caregivers and Personal Support Workers (PSWs) for live-in placements across Ontario.
Please apply directly at www.considracare.com
Why should you join ConsidraCare as a live-in caregiver?
· 30 – 44 hours of work per week with predictable shift schedules
· Food and private room provided in the client’s home
· Up to $100 of reimbursement towards vulnerability sector check, insurance, and travel
· Care for only one primary client during placement
· Free ongoing training and online courses
· Recognition through caregiver of the month award, gifts cards and more!
· Mobile app to plan and deliver your daily tasks.
· Regular check-ins and ongoing support from the ConsidraCare team
· Access to full-time and backup placements across Ontario
Responsibilities & Duties:
Delivery of care in compliance with a client’s care plan which can include:
· Companionship and safety
· Helping clients maintain their routines and independence
· Keeping client families updated through the ConsidraCare app
· Light housekeeping, linen and laundry change
· Menu planning, meal preparation and setup
· Personal grooming like bathing OR getting dressed
· Moving around: getting in and out of the bed/shower
· Medication reminders
· Helping a person with Alzheimer's or Dementia by gentle cueing and orienting them
· Toileting/incontinence assistance
· Errands like grocery shopping and picking up prescriptions
· Canadian nationals, PR or open work-permit holders (we do not place overseas workers)
· Fluency in English
· Willingness to relocate to a client’s home in Ontario
· PSW, nursing or similar certifications. International nursing or home health certifications are also accepted. Retired nurses are also welcome to apply.
· Vulnerable sector check (cost will be reimbursed by ConsidraCare)
· First Aid / CPR training
· Up-to-date immunization records and COVID-19 proof of vaccination
· Driving license a plus but not mandatory
Our placements can be physically demanding. Caregivers are expected to be:
· Able to lift 20 – 30 kgs and assist clients with standing, walking, sitting and rolling in bed
· Able to bend, climb, stoop, reach and stand an average of 5 hours per day frequently with good hand, arm and shoulder dexterity
Full-time, Contract. Caregivers will be employed directly by the clients.
ConsidraCare is a care assistance and caregiver placement agency. We provide affordable and high-quality live-in care to seniors across Ontario. We are dedicated to helping Canadian seniors age in the safety, comfort and dignity of their own homes. We are also committed to creating well-paying and respectable placement opportunities for caregiving professionals and empowering them to deliver the best quality care through training, support and a state-of-the-art technology platform. Join us today and make a difference in someone’s life! Find out more at www.considracare.com or phone us at 1-855-410-7971.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Salary: $860.00-$880.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All caregivers are required to have two doses of COVID vaccine