As an international player experiencing steady growth, Solotech offers multiple opportunities for professional development as well as a motivating and flexible work environment!
As part of a collaborative and dynamic team, you will act as an expert in the identification, approach and interview process of the best talents within our industry.
On a daily basis, you will act as a support for the HR business units and the business partners. You will actively participate in the needs assessment, and through your expertise in recruitment, you will identify and implement the best practices for talent acquisition. You will propose innovative solutions to respond to the needs of the business units, while adhering to timelines.
Under the supervision of the Manager of talent acquisition and attraction strategies, you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Be the expert on candidate research strategies in order to successfully accomplish the tasks you will be assigned;
- Support the business partners by participating in the needs assessments for Solotech's different business units;
- Carry out searches for potential candidates, using your recruitment expertise;
- Reach out to candidates, using various methods of communication, to evaluate and analyze their employment profiles and motivations;
- Be in charge of the acquisition process for the roles assigned to you, from the initial interview invitation to the verification of references, including meetings with the candidates (scheduling, role-play scenarios, tests, etc.);
- At each step of the acquisition process, ensure an excellent candidate experience at Solotech;
- Through the selection process as well as through promotional events, build a solid network of passive and active candidates by continually engaging in proactive dialogues;
- Maintain a positive connection with passive and active candidates in anticipation of future opportunities;
- Be a source of innovative ideas for the improvement of our strategies in talent sourcing, acquisition and attraction.
- University diploma in human resources or any other training relevant to the position;
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a recruitment position or in talent acquisition, within a recruitment firm and/or within a corporate environment;
- English/French bilingual, spoken and written.
- Solid experience in the use of an ATS or an HRIS;
- Solid command of sourcing tools (LinkedIn Recruiter);
- Knowledge of other tools such as Source Hub, Recruit'em, Profilr, and of Boolean operators (X-ray and Y-ray searches is considered essential;
- Solid experience in the use of social media as a recruitment tool and for promoting the employer's brand;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent autonomy and cooperative work style;
- Excellent sense of organization and management of priorities;
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
**We thank all applicants for their interest in Solotech, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.