Our Bridgewater Animal Hospital and our Lunenburg Seaside Animal Hospital are located on the beautiful South Shore of Nova Scotia. We have a very exciting opportunity for an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team! We are a well-established companion animal hospital with a wonderful, dedicated support staff and a schedule that favours work-life balance. After hours on call duties are minimal and well compensated. Our facilities are well equipped to handle all general veterinary needs for pets such as spay and neuter, vaccinations, dentistry, physical examinations, microchipping and emergency care. In addition to general and surgical services, we also offer a host of other services to keep your pet healthy and happy. Salary position with generous compensation for on-call work, CE allowance and uniforms! The successful candidate will be organized, friendly, compassionate, and confident. Do not miss out on being part of a dynamic and growing team where development opportunities are endless! We have it all – city or country. You can zip to the beaches, lakes and trails within minutes. Our big city night life? Our beautiful Annapolis Valley wine country? Our French Shore whale watching excursions? They are just a short, scenic drive away. Come and find out what our beautiful costal area has to offer; lower cost of living and exceptional outdoor activities with all the convenience of a big city.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
· A valid DVM license from an accredited university
· Passion for what you do every day
· Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
· A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
· Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
· Works collaboratively with hospital team members
· Makes decisions confidently and effectively
· Manages time and tasks appropriately
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation with performance bonus potential
· Generous CE allowance
· VIN membership
· CVO licensing fees paid
· Generous personal pet policy
· Great health benefits
Please contact Mary Longley, Practice Manager for additional details at 902-543-2931.
We look forward to discussing the possibilities of you joining our team!
· Health Care Provider
· Customer Service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00-$100,000.00 per year