NGEN Communications is full-service advertising agency based in Vaughan Ontario that works with emerging brand to help them reach their full growth potential by delivering a full complement of integrated marketing solutions.
We believe that ideas and innovation happens through inspired people, and we consider our people to be our strongest asset. We are thinkers, explorers, strategists, good listeners, risk-takers, doers and we love what we do.
What we need:
We are looking for a New Business Development Executive who will own and be responsible for growing and leading the day-to-day sales activities within our real estate development and other related vertical prospects.
With direct responsibility for the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to closing, you will develop and nurture strategic relationships with senior leaders and key stakeholders.
You are a strategic thought leader capable of identifying and solving business challenges for growing companies while your marketing acumen allows you to establish, define and conceptualize solutions across multiple touchpoints to drive a desired response for the benefit of the brands you touch.
An exceptional communicator combined with a customer focused prowess that allows for the development of solid relationships so that NGEN continues to service, grow and retain clients for life.
- The successful candidate will: *
- Identify, aggressively pursue and close new business opportunities
- Develop and execute prospecting strategies for unsold brands within assigned companies
- Develop new and existing customer relationships by leveraging a consultative sales approach that results in increased sales and customer satisfaction
- Ability to establish consultative business relationships with client C-suite, with great executive presence and ability to compose, position and sell integrated marketing solutions
- Be responsible for sales pipeline, account plan development and budget/goal management
- Perform territory management functions including regular sales reporting and forecasting
- Work closely with NGEN’s leadership, creative, digital & analytics teams to nurture the development of integrated solutions that measurably add client value and positions NGEN favourably against our competition
- The ability to take your expertise of marketing and advertising and landscape trends to help your prospects see the value of NGEN’s services
- Meet or exceed aggressive annual revenue and new contract targets
- Positively represent the company in a professional manner at all times
Qualifications and What you'll need to be successful:
The successful candidate will possess a high degree of intrinsic motivation, zest for learning and passion to win, established intellectual horsepower, excellent communication skills and the emotional intelligence required to navigate deal structures while securing stakeholder commitment. A true consultative seller with deep market experience, strong drive, natural skills and established relationships. This role requires excellent presentation and communication skills as an evangelist of NGEN’s suite of integrated marketing solutions.
- 3-5 years successful sales and/or consulting experience, preferably selling direct or to executive level client marketing executives
- A post-secondary degree / diploma in marketing, business, information technology, communications or a related discipline
- Proven track record with mid-size accounts—past success and established relationships
- Track record of growing a business over time, with proven year-over-year, over-achievement
- Experience with strategic solution selling of multifaceted and integrated engagements
- Known as an expert and thought leader by clients looking to solve business challenges
- Self-starter with ability to think strategically and respond tactically
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented, growing company with high expectations
- Passion for driving results, ensuring client satisfaction, and securing competitive wins
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, goal setting, analytical and planning skills
- Ability to develop, implement and manage key strategic initiatives
- In-depth understanding of the current media landscape and the application of that understanding to integrated solutions
- Strong understanding of human behaviour, user interface and user experience design
- Proven success in selling to multifaceted client groups and cross functional teams
- Self-motivated with quantifiable success in marketing and growing client portfolios.
- Proficient with CRM & Agency management software
- Excellent understanding of KPIs and ROI
- Work well under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to intervene at strategic moments
- Strong work standards, impeccable integrity and ethics
What you can expect.
One of the advantages of working at NGEN is that we truly care about our employees and want to make them successful. As a result, we offer full-time employees:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health care benefit allowance
- Personal education allowance
- Participation in the company’s annual bonus program
Please submit your resumé only if you meet the above qualifications, are located in or close to the GTA and are legal to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)