The AI platform services team at 24/7 Inc. is a group dedicated to building AI services such as chat bots, knowledge base search and numerous platform components that power our Predictive OmniChannel customer service solutions that support voice, social, mobile and web front ends. We work closely with the Platform services group that develops applications on top of our platform, Data Science group that develops advanced deep learning technologies, speech to text algorithms, prediction models, the UX team that design cutting-edge user interfaces and other cross functional teams to generate, collect, analyze, visualize data in the form of reports.
We are looking for a senior professional with strong architecture design and development skills to engineer enterprise grade systems, with exposure to building cloud scalable web services. You will be working closely with product owners, data scientists, senior developers and UX teams to develop new solutions that involve Machine Learning and NLP. You will be incorporating Machine Learning and NL technologies in a scalable architecture for our Fortune 100 customers. You will be responsible for architectural decisions, design, coding & guiding the team on everything technical along through all stages of product development.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- MS/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- 10+ years product development expertise, hands-on architecture design & development skills in JAVA with strong decision making persona
- Collaborate with Product management & field teams to build products & solutions that solve customer problem
- Participate in and guide engineer teams on all things technical – Architecture definition & Design ownership that not only include technology but Data Security aspects, Deployment & Cloud strategy, CICD, Coding best practices and so on
- 5+ years of experience in building scalable RESTful web services
- 3+ years experience with Node.js
- Demonstrated ability for attention to detail and passion for high quality software
- Excellent communication and coordination skills to work with cross functional stakeholders such as Solution architects, Product owners, Sales & Account teams, UX designers and offshore engineers
- Someone who loves being part of a strong team and can actively provide and receive feedback in code reviews, design reviews and other technical discussions
- Online portfolio (public github or similar) is a plus
- Good understanding of agile practices and experience working in scrum teams
- Assertive communication skills
- Working knowledge of cloud deployment experience and Big data technology knowledge is a plus
- Hands on knowledge of full stack / frontend software development is a big plus
7 is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to understand consumer intent, 7's technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive and effortless customer experience across all channels. The world's largest and most recognizable brands are using intent-driven engagement from 7 to assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 1.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
Join a well-established, Sequoia-backed company that is on the cutting edge of using AI to deliver a superior customer experience. You'll fit in well at 7 if you thrive owning problems, working collaboratively with global teams, and you drive to innovate to solve the complex issues necessary to get results. Even more, you 'get' what we do: innovating AI based technology to help companies acquire customers and manage relationships that drive new levels of customer satisfaction and profitability. Learn more at 247-inc.com ( http://www.247-inc.com/ ).
Commitment to Accessibility:
7.ai is committed to ensuring that all employees, customers and members of the community have full and equal access to its facilities, services and information. Accessibility makes it possible for people with all levels of ability to take advantage of everything 7.ai has to offer. Should you require accommodations, please contact us through via the contact information below:
email@example.com ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
416-214-9337 x 221