The compensation for this appointment is $18/hr, with salary being paid out bi-weekly.
Job Type: Full-Time including some evenings and weekends as required.
Work Location: 1490 Richmond St. Suite 307, London, ON, Canada , N6A 3G5
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Vice-President. In this position, you will be required to perform the following duties, including, but not limited to:
Building and Reception
- Ensure that the front entrances of the suite are clean.
- Switch on all lights and check the cleanliness of the interior, making a record of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues, and take necessary steps/action to remedy
- Telephone System
- Operate Alert’s switchboard from 8.30am – 4:30pm; receiving and transferring telephone calls, announcing callers, taking brief messages, and passing these on via connecting callers to staff members’ personal direct line voicemail.
- Ensure all voicemail messages to the main office number are taken and directed to staff members.
- Maintain and ensure that the answer message is appropriate.
- Report telephone equipment and line faults.
- Review and update on a regular basis the staff contact and telephone extension lists.
- Greet and welcome visitors to the Offices between 8.30am and 4:30pm, and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
- Monitor and ensure that the reception area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image.
- Check and sign for deliveries, before informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
- Doing filing once a week upon the instruction of the Campus Manager .
- Provide administrative and general support to the Campus Manager
- Doing all photocopying services required by instructors as well as administrative staff
- To maintain a welcoming environment and appropriate hospitality for visitors.
- General typing
- Undertaking such other tasks as may be reasonably required by the Campus Manager
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
Reference ID: 061721RCPTN
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour