Läderach Eaton Center Toronto is seeking a Store Associate, a brand ambassador passionate about providing a wonderful shopping experience for our customers. The ideal Store Associate is a chocolate lover with a vibrant energy and a welcoming personality who enjoys an energetic retail environment.
Store Associate General Duties include:
Desired Qualifications include:
- Deliver outstanding in-store customer experience
- Execute merchandise sales and register duties, including shop and shelf care, gift packaging and order fulfillment
- Follow merchandising and food safety protocol
- Target the store sales goals and help achieve in-store compliance and loss prevention standards
- Experience in luxury retail or similar fast-paced, customer-minded environment
- Previous experience in a boutique store with increasing levels of responsibility (experience with all general retail practices and procedures is preferred)
- Equipped with strong interpersonal skills (ability to communicate effectively)
- Reliable and flexible schedule, including the availability to work extended hours, weekends, and holiday hours based on store needs
- Quality-minded with keen attention to detail
- Ability to speak multiple languages
- Passionate about chocolate
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Discount
- Health Benefits (optional)
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, a link to your LinkedIn profile is preferred.
Läderach is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
looking for something else? Check our jobs list
Edel Jane Panizales
HR Manager, US & Canada