Live Haul Driver – Full time
The Live Haul Driver is a key team member in the operation of our business as they are responsible for loading and transporting live birds. Full time afternoon/evening shift position, daily start times may vary depending on time of year and location for loading.
· Securing loads for transport adhering to standards
· Transport Live Birds to our facilities
· Use a Forklift to Load/Unload Truck
· Demonstrate safe operation of the truck and trailers in cramped spaces
· Completing documents including government reports for loading and transport of live poultry.
· Communicating start times with necessary parties
· Washing/Maintaining the truck
· Valid Class 1 License
· Clean drivers abstract; valid within the past 30 days
· Training will be provided
· Must be able to lift to 50lbs
· Able to work with limited supervision
· MUST have Mechanical Aptitude.
· Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
· MUST Be a TEAM Player
· Forklift experience
What do we offer?
· Competitive Wages
· Long Term Stability
· Year-Round Steady Work
· Opportunity for training and advancement
· Extended medical and dental benefits
· Retirement Pension Plan after 1 year of service
· Dedicated trucks
· Discounts on fresh chicken
If you are looking for a new challenge with potential for advancement in a growing operation apply with resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance