As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they're not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Vancouver Base Salary Range:
83,000 - 107,000 CAD per year
As part of the Job Seeker Content organization, we strive to engage job seekers in all industries and add value through relevant content at all stages of their career. Some examples include Salaries, Company Reviews, Career Paths, and Career Guide articles.
We’re hiring to expand our Innovation Incubator in Vancouver! Come join us where:
- Promising ideas and products get prototyped and deployed rapidly to thousands of users
- Data is collected and analyzed to inform product improvement opportunities. No "gut feelings" allowed here!
- If the data shows the product isn’t working, we exit it and move to the next great idea
It's a mix of engineering, business/product and data science (including full-stack development and data engineering). Think of it as a startup office or full-time hackathon within a large and successful company: rapidly ideate, build, measure, and improve.
As a Junior Product Developer you will work with Product Managers and Product Developers to identify the biggest problems facing Job Seekers, propose the solutions that will lead to the biggest impact, and design MVPs to quickly prove your solution works.
If you are excited about solving problems and pivoting rapidly with different approaches, getting involved in all stages of new product design and development while remaining hands-on with code at least 60% of the time, apply today!
- Full stack development to rapidly build MVPs and features to test out solutions to the business problem
- Participate and collaborate in requirements definition and refinement, developing user stories, MVP planning and solution design
- Generate and validate hypotheses about Job Seeker frustrations with qualitative and quantitative research and experiments
- Use data (user actions, A/B tests) to identify when an MVP is not working and rapidly pivot or stop the experiment
- Learn and develop product and project management skills, such as qualitative research on competitors, running and interpreting A/B tests, and leading various aspects of a project from start to completion
- Develop online marketing and traffic acquisition skills, run and manage marketing campaigns for different products, and acquire users in a cost effective manner. This area includes but not limited to SEM, mobile app download campaigns, and growth hacking
- Experience taking business problems or ideas and translating those into requirements (independently or as part of a team)
- Experience and comfort negotiating requirements/user stories with non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in a technical field, such as Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics, or equivalent education/experience
- You are highly resourceful, curious, adaptable and motivated
- Bonus: Experience working in an incubator and/or start-up environment
- Bonus: Hackathon experience is an advantage (big bonus if you’ve won money!)
- Bonus: Experience as a product owner or with similar responsibilities is a strong advantage
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: