We are looking for a Sales Associate for our Multi-Family project in Royal Bay,to join our passionate, industry leading team.
Royal Bay is a Seaside Master-Planned Community Development located in Colwood, B.C. Planned for several thousand new homes with additional commercial and retail amenities, Royal Bay is a unique and exciting new development that saw major construction activity in 2016 that quickly made a notable positive impact on the Westshore. GableCraft Homes is continuing to grow rapidly, building up to 100 homes per year, and this is an opportunity to join a locally based team with a larger corporate relationship.
Working closely with the Area Manager and reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for helping generate sales for your community and providing exceptional customer service.
- Supporting the Area Manager by handling the majority of the administrative duties and onsite inspections to create an efficient sales office.
- Assist the Area Manager with generating sales.
- Assist the Area Manager in managing the process from purchase to possession.
- Participate in weekly sales meeting.
- Participate in regular training programs.
- Create weekly sales reports for management.
Now Let's Talk About You
- You love dealing with the public and have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- You can persuade and influence others.
- You are results driven and highly motivated to succeed.
- You love to learn and grow and are passionate about the new home industry.
- You bring a positive and enthusiastic energy to everything you do.
- You can work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- You love a fast-paced environment, are comfortable juggling multiple tasks at once, and always have your finger on the pulse in the sales office.
- You love working in a team environment.
Our 'Must Haves'
- Minimum 1 year experience in a sales related position.
- New Home Sales experience is an asset.
- A focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Administrative experience, dealing with important paperwork while ensuring quality and accuracy.
What We Provide For You
- We have a comprehensive sales training, coaching and development program.
- We've designed an industry leading sales process that's proven to increase sales volume.
- We sell diverse product segments including single family homes, duplexes and town homes.
- We provide our sales team with up-to-date market research and competitive analysis.
- We offer excellent advancement and growth opportunities.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in GableCraft Homes, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)