Join our Release QA group and lead testing activities on Fortinet products using a combination of manual and auto testing techniques
Job Skills Required:
- Maintain, bug fix and add new function supports to QA automation framework
- Designing and developing QA new automation framework and other test tools to integrate backend function test together with front end GUI test
- Migrating autotest scripts to new system
- Work closely with Developers, QA, and others to understand new features, use cases, and customer scenarios.
- Create automation scripts for test cases.
- Write and maintain automation scripts
Nice to Have:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with development tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) *
- Strong python development & scripting
- Experience with different virtualization environments such as VMware, OpenStack.
- Strong systems experience on Linux, bare-metal and virtual machines.
- Understanding of file system, storage configurations and data replication.
- Experience with Linux shell scripting
- Good knowledge of SVN, GIT and best practice in release management.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to multi-task and quickly react to system/service issues
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, firewalls, switching, and routing
- Familiarity with web services (JSON, REST, etc.)
- Experience with Test Automation using Robot Framework
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science