The Digital Marketing Manager plays an essential role in growing talent in our business through collaboration and sharing best practices with the Digital Marketing team. You know how to be curious about their opportunities and how to be real with feedback and support.
As a member of the digital leadership team, you are responsible for the planning, implementation, and measurement of digital campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention. You're a process-oriented and data-driven leader, that brings a thoughtful approach to their work.
As a growing business, Lush needs people that can adapt and evolve to the needs of our business, analyse and respond to your learner's needs. Our Lush staff live with purpose, finding their personal value connection with the values of our business, bringing their work and life paths into one holistic journey. #mylushlife
Reporting to the Head of Digital Operations, the Manager, Digital Marketing undertakes the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- In collaboration with Head of Digital Operations, define digital marketing strategy, KPIs and priorities
- Develop quarterly digital marketing plans that drive increased traffic to our digital and retail businesses, primarily focussed on email marketing and search marketing (paid and organic)
- Identify opportunities to increase purchase frequency and LTV
- Work closely with Ecommerce Manager and Social Media Manager on campaign planning & execution.
- Support team to create, deliver and report on campaigns
- Define and oversee the process for campaign planning and implementation, including cross-functional collaboration efforts.
- Identify and track KPIs for direct reports
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing
- Evaluate performance of campaigns and initiatives and recommend
- Foster an inclusive, collaborative and high-performing team environment.
- Support the professional development of direct reports, through regular check-ins and semi-annual performance reviews and development planning
- Evaluate campaign performance and identify way to continually optimize
- Provide regular reporting to Head of Digital Operations on performance, risks, and opportunities of the digital marketing efforts
- Minimum 5 years in a digital marketing role, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Deep understanding of Paid Search, Email Marketing and SEO
- Experience developing campaigns in a B2C ECommerce environment
- Experience managing direct reports
- Strong understanding of the campaign analytics and other key metrics
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing or Commerce (or related field)
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our staff and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.