LINK GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. (CSE: LNK)(FRA: LGT)(OTC PINK: LGLOF) (“LINK” or the “Company”), is an innovative power and infrastructure solutions provider for data hosting operations and the digital economy.
Link Global Technologies Inc. is rapidly growing and is seeking a Bookkeeper that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is excited about working in the digital currency sector. This position will start as a part-time contract with the potential for more as the company continues to expand. This Edmonton based, remote position works closely with the CFO to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payables and receivables and manage invoices and tax payments. The Bookkeeper develops and provides relevant financial reports to support the operations of the business.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded correctly in the accounting system
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Enter data, maintain records and create financial reports
- Process accounts receivable/payables
- Develop and provide financial reports for operations
- At least 3 years of bookkeeping experience ideally in the digital currency or high-tech sector.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Post-secondary education in accounting or finance
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Application deadline: 2021-10-01
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $23.00-$27.00 per hour
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
- Are you located in or around the Edmonton Region?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (required)