Copper Point Resort
The team here at Copper Point work together each day to create an unforgettable, picture-perfect experience for our guests. As a Room Attendant your role in that goal is very important! You are the key to creating a clean and comfortable stay for our guests and your efficiency sets the pace for our business.
- Provide cleaning services for guests on a day-to-day basis.
- Complete task sheets of listed rooms to be cleaned each day.
- Observe and report any maintenance repairs needed.
- Help stock and maintain cleaning supplies, linen carts, and linen rooms.
- Return Lost and Found items to the housekeeping office.
- Abide by all resort safety procedures to always ensure safety of both staff and guests.
- Maintain the cleanliness of hallways and public areas during certain times (vacuuming, dusting, etc.)
- Move and arrange furniture and turn mattresses.
- Taking garbage to loading dock areas.
- Respond to guest requests and deliver to guests upon request.
- Assists Colleagues as directed by Team Lead and Housekeeping Manager.
- Assist in laundry when required.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by the Team Lead and Housekeeping Manager.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, and lifting.
- Work with cleaning chemicals; proper use training will be provided.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Available to work weekends.
- Report to work in required uniform and in adherence with the Copper Point Resort Dress Code.
- Fun, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Knowledge in and passion for the customer service industry.
- Strong attention to details.
- Energetic, flexible, reliable, hands-on individual with initiative and integrity.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and pleasant demeanour, courteous, self-motivated, and professional.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision, independently and as part of a team.
- Education and experience in hotel industry are an asset.
- A great work environment with opportunities for development and career advancement within Copper Point Resort and the INNHotels family of hotels.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Group health plan.
- Staff events and seasonal discounts on local adventure activities.
- Hotel Discounts as part of the INNHotels family of hotels.
- The opportunity to live and work in the beautiful Columbia Valley.
- Staff accommodation available at $15/Day
Do you think you’d make a good candidate? Send your resume to the following email address or fax number. We’d like to thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$19.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Invermere, BC V0A 1K2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)